I was nominated by Eva Blaskovic to answer these questions.
- Country or city? I would have to answer both for that. I love the country air, the openness, the greenery and the freedom of the country, however I have to admit that living in the city (granted a growing city) has made me like having things so close and convenient.
- For writing: silence, music, or other? Music on when writing is definitely my first choice. Otherwise I’d prefer something like Lord of the Rings or Pirates of the Caribbean on in the background. Silence is a never, I cannot write or read or anything really when it’s too quiet.
- What/where is your favourite writing retreat? I don’t have one at this moment as the only place I’ve written is at home. I suppose a coffee shop, preferably a Starbucks in a bookstore or a cozy Second Cup.
- What do you consider to be the most meaningful book to you and why? That’s a hard one. I honestly feel that there are too many books to list that were meaningful to me in one way or another.
- Can you write in a language other than English? If so, what is it? I used to be pretty good at writing in German but it’s been a while.
- Would you like to live in the past, present, or future? If past, what is your favourite time period in history and what do you like about it? Honestly I’m pretty good with living in the present. Maybe bump it up a few years as 2016 basically sucked on so many levels and in a few years, my life should be more stable but I wouldn’t miss the time I’m in right now for anything.
- Spring, summer, fall, or winter? All have their charms. I would have to say early fall when it’s still warm but there’s a hint of a change with the leaves turning and the air getting that fall smell.
- What is your dream goal or dream job, if you’re not already doing it? I’ve already got my dream job happening, now I just have to make it sustainable. My dream goal right now would be getting my book published and out on shelves for people to buy.
- Have you ever wanted to do anything “out there” like skydiving, spelunking, deep sea diving, or visiting Antarctica? Yes! Totally not over missing skydiving in New Zealand due to food poisoning. Don’t know if Antarctica is at the top of my list due to the cold.
- Would you go to the moon or to Mars? I think I’d go to Mars. Something about other planets has always had a hold on me.
As I am new to the wordpress world, I don’t have anyone I would nominate. However, if you stumble across this and want to answer the questions yourself, I invite you to. I definitely recommend having fun with this. I know I did.